We have put together a list of the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis for all the tennis athletes out there suffering from plantar fasciitis.
But before moving on to our list, we would like to point out a few important things that you must know in order to perform in a better way.
Being a tennis athlete, you wish to defeat your opponent and give your best to every match you play. In the process you tend to get heel injury or your plantar fasciitis pain becomes a hindrance in your way.
As tennis demands a different kind of physical effort from your feet, you are at a greater disadvantage of acquiring plantar fasciitis pain.
If you have received insufficient training, you do not perform the right stretching exercises, you play more often in courts that have uneven surfaces, you are born with flat feet or high arches and you wear uncomfortable worn out shoes, then you might be at a risk of developing plantar fasciitis.
It is sometimes that your injury makes you feel upset, disheartened and you consider leaving your passion of becoming a top tennis player.
You look out for treatments and try to prevent any sort of injury that might occur during your game. You consult your doctor and perform various exercises including stretching and massaging of your feet.
We understand how painful it is for you in both situations that are if you stop playing tennis or keep playing it with the pain.
We recommend you to perform various exercises and make a training schedule for yourself. This way you can avoid heel pain.
One good way of getting rid of plantar fasciitis pain is to buy tennis shoe that are cushioned and that help you in alleviating your pain.
Comfortable shoes are a must for preventing heel pain. So, we would like you to take a look at our top 3 best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis which are by far the best shoes that are loved by tennis athletes.
Top 3 Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. New Balance 1005 Stability Tennis Shoe
No products found.
New Balance is a company that is dedicated to make shoes that can help athletes in achieving their goals and becoming a world-class player. They spend thousands of dollars on R&D for making comfortable shoes.
- Stability 1005 tennis shoe is made for both men and women
- It includes S-Curve stability technology that absorbs high impact and keeps your feet comfortable all day long
- It has a padded collar for greater comfort ability
- It is designed in a way so as to provide lateral support and traction
- It has a mesh which provides enough ventilation throughout the shoe that keeps your feet cool.
- It has a rubber sole.
- It comes in white color for women and white/black colors for men.
- Tennis athletes love this tennis shoes for the support and cushioning it offer to their feet
- It relieves plantar fasciitis pain
- Not a durable shoe
This tennis shoe is recommended by many users out there they especially feel comfortable while playing on hard courts. It helps them in running easily throughout the court and managing their best moves.
It is also our personal favorite and we would suggest that Stability 1005 is worth a try. So wait no more and purchase this top class tennis shoe.
2. Adidas Performance Barricade 2015
No products found.
Adidas is the name renowned among many athletes. Whether they play tennis or any other sports Adidas shoes always come to their rescue.
Men’s Barricade 2015 Tennis Shoe
- Men’s Barricade has the new Barricade chassis that is added in the mid foot region for greater support and stability. This also gives flexibility to the forefoot area
- The upper part includes a ballistic mesh and TPU that offers ventilation
- Its midsole have ADIPRENE and ADIPRENE+ cushioning
- The outsole contains ADIWEAR 6 which gives traction and durability to your shoe
- An absolute favorite of the players out there with 5 out of 5 stars at amazon.com
- It is a very comfy shoe that feels right to size and is worth every penny
- Not a very famous shoe
Men’s Barricade is not known to a lot of customers out there yet the people who bought it simply loved it. You should also consider buying it for highest performance in the court.
Other than this wonderful tennis shoe, there are a few other shoes that we would like to recommend to you as they help in eliminating plantar fasciitis pain and are worth a try.
- Adidas Men’s barricade 2015 Saksaywaman Wall Tennis Shoe
- Adidas AdiPower Barricade 8 Men’s Tennis Shoe
- Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade V Classic Tennis Shoe
- Adidas Men’s AdiPower Barricade 8 Tennis Shoes
- Adidas Men’s barricade 2015 Miami Tennis Shoe
Women’s ASMC Barricade 2015 Tennis Shoe
Now we move towards Adidas shoes that are made for women. Our favorite one amongst other Adidas tennis shoes is Adidas Performance Women’s ASMC Barricade 2015 Tennis Shoe.
This Stella McCartney Adidas shoe is not only good-looking but is also super comfortable.
- It has an internal lycra bootie construction
- Its midsole provides ADIPRENE and ADIPRENE+ cushioning
- The mesh and TPU offer breathability inside the shoe
- Its Torsion System and ADIWEAR 6 outsole renders your feet stable and provides durability to your shoes
- Top class features
- High quality and Durable
- This tennis shoe is unable to receive a lot of attention from tennis athletes
Unfortunately, this shoe does not have any reviews on popular sites like amazon.com. But we hope that after looking at its features you would purchase this shoe at least once for the eradication of your plantar fasciitis pain as well as a better game out there in the court.
Some other Adidas tennis shoes for women that we feel are worthwhile include
- Adidas Performance Women’s Barricade V Classic W Tennis Shoe
- Adidas Stella McCartney Barricade Ladies Tennis Shoes
3. K-Swiss Bigshot II Tennis Shoe
No products found.
While others focus on making shoes for athletes belonging to different walks of life, K-Swiss focuses solely and primarily on producing tennis shoes.
BigShot II is available for both male and female tennis athletes. It is especially a treasure for those athletes who are suffering from plantar fasciitis.
Men’s Bigshot II Tennis Shoe
- It includes a thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis which offers stability to the heel and the midfoot.
- It has Durawrap Plus for support
- KEVA midsole and GuideGlide which combine together to give comfort and cushioning to your feet
- Its AOSTA 70 is a high density outsole which guarantees durability moving from heel to toe
- It is available in a variety of colors
- It helped many in diminishing their plantar fasciitis pain
- Light in weight with excellent cushioning
- Sizing issues
- Tighter in the toe area
Overall, we suggest that this shoe is still one of the best amongst the others and athletes absolutely love this high-quality, excellently cushioned and light weight tennis shoe from K-Swiss.
Two other remarkable shoes for men that we want you to look at from the K-Swiss BigShot family are
- K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Tennis Shoe
- K-Swiss Men’s Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe
Women’s BigshotII Tennis Shoe
BigShot II does not only cater for male tennis athletes but it also cares about the women athletes out there that are looking for shoes that can relieve their plantar fasciitis pain.
- This shoes has a thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that provides stability to your feet
- It includes Durawrap Plus that is a super durable polyurethane which offers support
- The KEVA midsole gives cushioning
- GuideGlide presents comfort to your feet
- Its high density outsole namely AOSTA 70 guarantees durability throughout the shoe
- It is available in 2 colors
- Reduces plantar fasciitis pain
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Does not provide adequate support to the feet
All in all, women athletes whose plantar fasciitis is stopping them from giving their best in the court should buy this shoe as it is made by keeping the plantar fasciitis pain in mind.
We have one last gem from the K-Swiss BigShot Family for the all the beautiful women athletes out there. It is the K-SWISS Big Shot Light Ladies Tennis Shoe.
We hope that our guide of the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis was valuable to our tennis athlete readers.
These shoes are currently the best of the best! They will surely give you a match winning game! With the right tennis shoes on your feet, we wish you a great career ahead!