Using insoles can make a big difference in your walking or running experience. If you are looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big, then you have landed on the right page!
There are many shoes that offer removable insoles feature so you can insert your own pair according to the needs of your feet. Most insoles are designed for people with feet problems such as heel pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis and others. Insoles provide additional comfort to your feet while decreasing the risks of injury. Looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big can be tough as there are so many options available in the market.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 5 Best Insoles for Shoes
Top 5 Best Insoles for shoes that are too big
Looking for the best insoles can be difficult as there are so many options that you can choose from. To make it easier for you, we have conducted research and gathered the best insoles according to customer reviews. Whether you need additional comfort, support, or motion control, here are the five best insoles for shoes that are too big.
1. Dr. Scholl’s P.R.O Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support
No products found.For people experiencing lower body pain, this product is one of the most recommended. Dr.Scholl’s P.R.O. Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty can provide immediate relief for many types of lower body pain which allows you to complete your tasks faster. Using these insoles can absorb shock from walking and running on hard or rough surfaces. It is also flexible and can imitate the movements of your foot. It is also designed with additional support for men with over 200 pounds.
If you are also experiencing lower back pain such as heel pain or plantar fasciitis, ankle pain, joint pain, these insoles are a great option. Using these can also prevent possible pain in the long run.
- These insoles are clinically proven to relieve lower back pain. It can also reduce stress on legs and feet from walking or running all day which prevent heel pain, ankle pain, joint pain, knee pain and leg pain.
- It has additional support for tall and big men over 200 pounds. The sizes available are from 8 – 14.
- It has unique flexibility that follows the movements of the feet.
- These insoles also provide both support and stability.
- According to some customers, these insoles can be squeaky at times but still very comfortable to wear.
- There is not much padding on the toe area.
2. Superfeet Blue Premium Insoles
No products found.These insoles can help in stabilizing your feet. It has deep and structured heel cup and comes with full-length foam for additional comfort and support. The heel cup positions the heel accurately to decrease shock. The biocmechanical shape gives additional support under the feet and only takes a little space inside your shoes.
The insoles have antimicrobial coating to prevent growth of bacteria and foot odor. The bottom has stabilizer cap for more support and accurate structure. It also has closed-cell foam for cushioning and comfort.
- These insoles can fit in most shoes so they will likely fit in any of your favorite shoes such as sneakers and clogs.
- It has NXT anti-bacteria coating that prevents the development of bacteria that can cause foot odor.
- These insoles also attend the needs of people who are suffering from foot pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis and arch pain. Many customers also love the support these insoles provide.
- Its durable design adds more comfort and support.
- It helps in adapting the flat midsole of the shoes to your feet for comfort and support.
- The insoles can be too narrow for people with very wide feet.
- Some customers have reported that the insoles are hard in the beginning and hurt their feet sometimes.
- The plastic at the bottom squeaks.
3. Powersteps Unisex Pinnacle Max Insoles
No products found.
The Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Insoles are made with synthetic materials and 100 percent anti-microbial polyester. These insoles provide additional stability and firm arch support.
It offers additional comfort with controlled soft cushioning. Its anti-microbial top fabric can also keep the feet dry and fresh as it can prevent heat and friction whenever you are doing your tasks. There is also no need to trim the sides and you can easily transfer these insoles from one shoe to another.
These insoles are also designed for people who are suffering from severe pronation. If you are looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big and you also have severe pronation, these insoles can be the right pair that you are looking for.
- These insoles have anti-microbial top fabric that prevents the growth of bacteria that can cause foot odor.
- Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Insole is also easy to transfer from one shoe to another and there is no need to trim the sides just to fit.
- It comes with firm arch support for additional foot stability. It has deeper heel cradle that also provides more motion control
- Prevents the heel from moving inwards. Most of the users of Powerstep insoles have experienced great improvement when it comes to comfort.
- These insoles are clinically proven to enhance foot functions.
- These are also effective in treating planter fasciitis
- Heel pain as they increase comfort.
- People suffering from overpronation can benefit from these insoles.
- According to some reviews, these insoles are uncomfortable to wear during the first couple of hours.
- Getting the right size can be difficult.
- It is recommended by many customers to get a size up to enjoy the benefits of the insoles.