OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All entrants must subscribe to the Brandon Heath email list as a condition of entry into this contest. Contestants may unsubscribe at any time. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation may require Internet access. Transportation, lodging and related expenses are not included as part of the prize package. The winner(s) is responsible for all travel, lodging and related expenses.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants must “enter” by subscribing to the Brandon Heath email list. To enter, an eligible entrant must submit the completed fields (“contact info”) online at the “Enter Now!” entry page. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The contest period will be between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on January 3, 2018, and 11:59 p.m. EST on January 24, 2018 (the “contest period”). The sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or corrupted entries, whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise.
6. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES/ODDS: One (1) winner will be selected on or about January 25, 2018, in a random drawing (the “contest”) from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZES: The featured prize will be:
Two (2) tickets and backstage access to One (1) “Jesus I Believe Tour” show of Winners choice. Dinner and time with Brandon Heath before the event. Travel, lodging and other related expenses are not included in the prize and are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s).
A winner is not a winner of the prize unless and until the winner’s eligibility has been verified and the winner has been notified that verification is complete. The prize is non-transferrable.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner(s) will be notified by email on or after January 56. Allow 5 days following the date of the actual sweepstakes for confirmation of the prize. The prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entrants) if (i) the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or (ii) three (3) good-faith attempts to contact the Entrant by email are unsuccessful. Only one prize will be awarded.
9. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc.. Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc. reserve the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
10. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc., in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person they find to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of their website, or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc. are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort, Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Brandon Heath and Capilano Music Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to, participation in the contest.
12. COPY OF RULES/NAME OF WINNER(S): For a copy of these rules and/or the Winner’s name(s), send your written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address listed below.
13. SPONSOR: Capilano Music Inc, PO Box 150392, Nashville, TN 37215